The Asian Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, AND READ THE RULES!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Ranks are up!
3 Groups are open for applications...Asian Owners, The Mafia and The Ultimate GFX Group
Forum Update #5 is up in the Otaku News Room section.
Applications for Global Mods are now available at the Groupies section

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............

Go down 
+5
Bgnin
Kyubirage
xInSaNex
Applejuice
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]
The Four Otaku Vice Leader [Admin]
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]

Glory Money Glory Money :
Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Right_bar_bleue

Male
Taurus Posts : 92
Glory Points : 27262
Glory Rep : 1

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Empty
PostSubject: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:48 pm

RUBIX CUBE!!!
So who here has solved one. I have. But it took me ages, all u need is the algorithms and brains. If you dont know how to i can probably give you some tips or the algorithms.
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Right_bar_bleue

Male
Scorpio Posts : 328
Glory Points : 27627
Glory Rep : 58
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:27 pm

I solved one! But i dont have it anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animesupport.blogspot.com
xInSaNex
Brusher Of the Grave
Brusher Of the Grave
xInSaNex

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Left_bar_bleue100 / 999100 / 999Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Right_bar_bleue

Male
Sagittarius Posts : 201
Glory Points : 27316
Glory Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:34 pm

RMaster28 wrote:
RUBIX CUBE!!!
So who here has solved one. I have. But it took me ages, all u need is the algorithms and brains. If you dont know how to i can probably give you some tips or the algorithms.

Applejuice wrote:
I solved one! But i dont have it anymore.

you cheated didn't you?

I solved to collors but just by exident Very Happy . I can't solve even two collors on purpose
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Right_bar_bleue

Male
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:39 am

okay.. i sloved it twice, once i cheated, second time i didnt.
Back to top Go down
Kyubirage
AH Newbie
Kyubirage

Male
Glory Points : 27145
Glory Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:18 am

well i just can solve 1 color but it took me just 2 min lol,well i once had solve 2 color took me almost 45 min sometimes 1 hour lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Left_bar_bleue50 / 99950 / 999Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27377

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:06 am

mand I few years back I was a pro at it lol.....
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:32 am

not as pro as me!(not my little bro cuz he sucks when hes not cheating)
Back to top Go down
satamino
Global Moderator
satamino

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Right_bar_bleue

Male
Scorpio Posts : 111
Glory Points : 27337
Glory Rep : 30
Job/hobbies : Sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 am

i trew it in the fireplace beceuse i couldnt do it
Back to top Go down
Z3r05t4r
AH Newbie
Z3r05t4r

Male
Glory Points : 27062
Job/hobbies : Gaming!

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am

i made it to solve one. but that was 2 years ago o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.inwarcraft.de
Rodilaf
The Mafia Leader
Rodilaf

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Left_bar_bleue50 / 99950 / 999Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Right_bar_bleue

Male
Libra Posts : 483
Glory Points : 27652
Glory Rep : 8
Job/hobbies : idk

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 pm

How do u cheat wen solving a Rubik's Cube??
Back to top Go down
xInSaNex
Brusher Of the Grave
Brusher Of the Grave
xInSaNex

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Left_bar_bleue100 / 999100 / 999Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Right_bar_bleue

Male
Sagittarius Posts : 201
Glory Points : 27316
Glory Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 pm

easy. Lol go to google and look for algoritms. Very Happy But I don't do that. And I solved 2collors once
Back to top Go down
Rodilaf
The Mafia Leader
Rodilaf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:51 am

OMG! i neva thought it was possible! lol

those algoritm things r cul!

gud job getting dem 2 sides done without cheating though cheers
Back to top Go down
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]
The Four Otaku Vice Leader [Admin]
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]

Male
Taurus Posts : 92
Glory Points : 27262
Glory Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:07 am

@K.Rage
lol one color is sinch. All it takes is common sense. What you do is look at the center peice and that shows what color that whole side must be then you find another of that colour somewhere. And you can simply just flip it with your brains and do that same with the rest. But where the hard part comes in is solving a color with the first layer.
@ all of you
That is great, at least you tried.
@Satamino
wow. lol. I never knew you hada bad temper. lol jks jks
@Tobi
you luv cheating dunt u. lol jks jks
Back to top Go down
sasuketk
Asian Owner
Asian Owner

Male
Glory Points : 27089
Glory Rep : -2

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 am

i wanna try solve one again it was like three years since my last try and i succeded
by the way how do you actually cheat in this
Back to top Go down
Rodilaf
The Mafia Leader
Rodilaf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 pm

I asked that too ^_^ lol!

But they've already answered.

algoritms is the answer. Google it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well you wouldn't call it a game but............   Well you wouldn't call it a game but............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Well you wouldn't call it a game but............
Page 1 of 1