The Asian Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, AND READ THE RULES!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Ranks are up!
3 Groups are open for applications...Asian Owners, The Mafia and The Ultimate GFX Group
Forum Update #5 is up in the Otaku News Room section.
Applications for Global Mods are now available at the Groupies section

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*

Go down 
+3
tobi is a good boy
xInSaNex
Applejuice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Glory Money Glory Money :
Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Right_bar_bleue

Male
Scorpio Posts : 328
Glory Points : 27667
Glory Rep : 58
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 pm

anybody is gonna watch this movie? I am Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.animesupport.blogspot.com
xInSaNex
Brusher Of the Grave
Brusher Of the Grave
xInSaNex

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Left_bar_bleue100 / 999100 / 999Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Right_bar_bleue

Male
Sagittarius Posts : 201
Glory Points : 27356
Glory Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 pm

lol I don't think so. But I read the book. Lol
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Right_bar_bleue

Male
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:03 am

ya i know.. ehm.. Barney!
Back to top Go down
xInSaNex
Brusher Of the Grave
Brusher Of the Grave
xInSaNex

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Left_bar_bleue100 / 999100 / 999Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Right_bar_bleue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:09 am

Yea that's the guy. He is killed by Pikachu I think
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:10 am

Okay, my bro has read the boook, i didnt. So please dont say it all xD
Back to top Go down
xInSaNex
Brusher Of the Grave
Brusher Of the Grave
xInSaNex

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 am

lol ok ok I wont say anything more
Back to top Go down
tobi is a good boy
The Asian Owner Leader
tobi is a good boy

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27753
Glory Rep : 1
Job/hobbies : Annoy Bgnin. C'mon guyz! Join me!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:17 am

yeah, I sure am. I'm a true Harry Potter fan.
Back to top Go down
Tobiskills
GFX Student
GFX Student
Tobiskills

Male
Scorpio Posts : 102
Glory Points : 27344
Glory Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 am

omg snape is just like orochimaru a old nasty pedo !!
And yeh sure i gonna watch if i have the money for it XD
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Left_bar_bleue50 / 99950 / 999Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27417
Glory Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:06 am

snape is a good guy he killed dumbuldor because dumbuldor asked him too...he will be the best guy in part 7..and voldemord wil be killed by harry...witha special relic wand

Last edited by Bgnin on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am

DAMMIT
WHY BGNIN WHY! I said dont say it all -.-"
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Left_bar_bleue50 / 99950 / 999Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Right_bar_bleue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 am

ahahaha want more?
Back to top Go down
Reke [Mr. Lazy]
Thee Otaku Subordinate / AH Admin
Reke [Mr. Lazy]

Male
Glory Points : 27290
Glory Rep : 9
Job/hobbies : GFX apprentice in the day / S-Class Nin in the Night.

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:49 pm

The movie looks good, i might watch it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Bgnin wrote:
snape is a good guy he killed dumbuldor because dumbuldor asked him too...he will be the best guy in part 7..and voldemord wil be killed by harry...witha special relic wand

dont you edit my posts...

Last edited by Bgnin on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reke [Mr. Lazy]
Reke [Mr. Lazy]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:12 pm

What the hell are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

you know what I mean so stop it
Back to top Go down
Reke [Mr. Lazy]
Reke [Mr. Lazy]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:16 pm

You stop it, you are making the biggest spoiler ever, i mean dumbledore is dead, thats a big spoiler
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:32 pm

yes and so what.....there isnt a no spoiler rule in this section
Back to top Go down
tobi is a good boy
The Asian Owner Leader
tobi is a good boy

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27753
Glory Rep : 1
Job/hobbies : Annoy Bgnin. C'mon guyz! Join me!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:37 pm

sorry reke, but Bgnin's got a point. Sure, Dumbledore dies but that was an expectation anyway.
Back to top Go down
xInSaNex
Brusher Of the Grave
Brusher Of the Grave
xInSaNex

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

tobi is a good boy wrote:
sorry reke, but Bgnin's got a point. Sure, Dumbledore dies but that was an expectation anyway.

yea the old hag was about to die anyway. Laughing lol I don't mind all of your spoiler. I read the book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:10 am

Today im gonna watch the movie... .. I already knew the things you said anyway , so it will stil be fun.
Back to top Go down
satamino
Global Moderator
satamino

Male
Scorpio Posts : 111
Glory Points : 27377
Glory Rep : 30
Job/hobbies : Sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 am

i read the books 2 but im not sure if im gonna watch it
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 am

I saw it! I saw Harry potter and the Halfblood Prince! I really liked the movie, but it needed more action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*   Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE* Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter -The Halfblood prince *SPOILER, AND ITS A BIG ONE*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asian Hangout :: General Discussion :: Offtopic :: Movie Critics-
Jump to: