The Asian Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, AND READ THE RULES!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Ranks are up!
3 Groups are open for applications...Asian Owners, The Mafia and The Ultimate GFX Group
Forum Update #5 is up in the Otaku News Room section.
Applications for Global Mods are now available at the Groupies section

Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sojiro [Mr. Otaku]
The Four Otaku Leader [Admin]
Sojiro [Mr. Otaku]

Glory Money Glory Money :
Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Right_bar_bleue

Male
Leo Posts : 447
Glory Points : 28134
Glory Rep : 24
Job/hobbies : Sketching and Graphic Designs

Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Empty
PostSubject: Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora)   Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Some of you have already heard about the manga I'm making at the moment, but if you haven't, this character is off my manga "Akai no Sora" (Still in the making) and this sprite is of the main character, Akira Sojiro. I've made many sprites off him when I'm bored, but here's my latest updated one off him. If you want, you may also view my artwork that I'll be posting this Sunday at the Art Gallery section about my characters and my other latest work.

Current Spritesheet:
Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Sojirospritesheet

Stance animation:
Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Sojirostance

Walk animation:
Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Walkani

If you think my stance could use some work on, please comment and tell me what the errors are. If you want, you may also take the base of the sprite and remake the stance yourself. Credits will be named for on the sheet.

If you ARE really good at making sprites and want to be my permanent spriter for this sheet, just PM me. I will be making the base sprites of the manga characters and your job will be too add in the moves.
Back to top Go down
https://asianhangout.forumotion.com
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Right_bar_bleue

Male
Scorpio Posts : 328
Glory Points : 27667
Glory Rep : 58
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora)   Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:01 am

stance: His left foot is moving a little bit odd. I dont know how to fix it but i think it should be:)

overall: its of to a good start! 8/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.animesupport.blogspot.com
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Left_bar_bleue50 / 99950 / 999Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27417
Glory Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora)   Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 am

stance: looks like he is fucking somebody in doggy style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora)   Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sojiro Akira Spritesheet (Akai no Sora)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asian Hangout :: GFX :: Graphics Studio-
Jump to: