The Asian Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, AND READ THE RULES!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Ranks are up!
3 Groups are open for applications...Asian Owners, The Mafia and The Ultimate GFX Group
Forum Update #5 is up in the Otaku News Room section.
Applications for Global Mods are now available at the Groupies section

Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28!

Go down 
+2
Applejuice
iBankai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]
The Four Otaku Vice Leader [Admin]
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]

Glory Money Glory Money :
Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male
Taurus Posts : 92
Glory Points : 27307
Glory Rep : 1

Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28!   Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:38 pm

well i already know his as well, it is already in his sig in the NTSD Forum. the sasuke one. Of course it is better then mine. I know he is gonna win either way. But i just simply wanna have a go. BTW here is the forms

Signature
Do your posts look a bit empty? Or maybe just a little plain? Well we have the solution to your problem. You need a sig, and not just any, you need one from us. You can get a signature for free from us. The sig will be made within a week and may also differ so dont complain about hurrying up or something because we also have a life like you and we are not slaves, we are doing this from the goodness of our hearts. Just fill out this form if you want a sig:
Size: What size you want it to be.
Text: What text you want in the sig.
Color: The base color for your sig.
Render: The render you want for the sig. Give the render.
Animation: The sprite animation you want in the sig. Give the sprites.
Description: Any other description.

Is your profile plain and ugly? Does it look like everyone else? Well you need something unique for it. So what you need is an avy. Which you can get from us for free. Just fill this form out:
Size: What size you want it to be.
Text: What text you want in the sig.
Color: The base colour for you sig.
Render: The render you want for the sig. Give the render
Animation: The sprite animation you want in the sig. Give the sprites.
Description: Any other description

Userbar:
Still under process (I am still learning).

Rendering:
Well have you wanted to try make a sig or avy or any GFX art but need a good render to make it? Well here is the place where we can render most images but not all. So just give the pic and it will be rendered for you.

Animation
Have you wanted to have an animation anywhere and you wondering how to? Well here is the right place for that. Here you can get your pics animated. All you need is to fill this form out:
Frames: All the frames to be in the animation. Give all the frames.
SPF: Secs per Frame. Say what you want the time for each frame to be shown.

Ok so this is a little dry and rough but make it bright and colorful when you post it in your first mesage
Back to top Go down
iBankai
AH Newbie
iBankai

Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27188
Glory Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28!   Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm

ZZzzz can someone do tobies request?
Back to top Go down
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]

Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28!   Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:37 pm

where is it, coz show me and i will do it
Back to top Go down
iBankai
AH Newbie
iBankai

Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27188
Glory Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28!   Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:29 am

Its in our thread topic on ntsd
Back to top Go down
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]
RMaster28 [Mr.Master]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28!   Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:10 pm

oh damn. I just read his post and he said that he wants one from everyone and i have already made him a sig and avy. BTW do you think i can join your topic in the NTSD Forum. I am now gonna work on C4D's and make cool sigs with effects and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28!   Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pikmainose! <<~Applejuice~>> Rmaster28!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2