The Asian Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, AND READ THE RULES!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Ranks are up!
3 Groups are open for applications...Asian Owners, The Mafia and The Ultimate GFX Group
Forum Update #5 is up in the Otaku News Room section.
Applications for Global Mods are now available at the Groupies section

Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie

Go down 
+4
Applejuice
kyuubinaruto123
Reke [Mr. Lazy]
Z
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Z
Global Moderator

Glory Money Glory Money :
Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27197
Glory Rep : 2

Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Empty
PostSubject: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 am

For most of the population, the harry potter movie franchise was horrible, but, surprisingly, the half blood prince turned pretty decent to watch.
the director David Yates took some liberty in making some scenes that if were perform other wise, were totally destroyed. The movie itself turned to a more romantic side of the story but had it fair share on dark ominous parts, with Draco Malfoy as it's main villein, searching for a way to fullfill it's loyalty to the "Dark Lord"/ "Tom Riddle" or in the more known name of his- "Voldemort".
Michael Gambon as Professor Albus Dumbledore was exceptionally good in this movie, such as Alan Rickman as Professor Severus Snape.

I won't tell you the plot of the movie for 2 reasons:
1) you already know by heart probably
2) if you haven't read it, i don't want to spoil the movie for you

if you saw the previous movies, go to see this one, it's better than all of the 5 together and it will be greater in the 7th movie, both parts.

run and see the movie
Back to top Go down
Reke [Mr. Lazy]
Thee Otaku Subordinate / AH Admin
Reke [Mr. Lazy]

Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Left_bar_bleue100 / 999100 / 999Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27290
Glory Rep : 9
Job/hobbies : GFX apprentice in the day / S-Class Nin in the Night.

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 am

Thanks For not add Spoilers... I already saw it though..

I going to sue J.K. Rowling, She cant Kill Dumbledore just like that..

oh yeah thats a spoiler...
Back to top Go down
kyuubinaruto123
AH Bronze Member

Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 26987
Glory Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Hmm i haven't watched the movie yet im going to download it.
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Right_bar_bleue

Male
Scorpio Posts : 328
Glory Points : 27667
Glory Rep : 58
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 am

Thanks for the good review, will you do more movies? I would suggest public enemies i think it looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animesupport.blogspot.com
Z
Global Moderator

Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27197
Glory Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 am

i haven't seen public enemy's so i can't review it, but i will the second i get my hands on it
Back to top Go down
Bloodz
Comedy-level KOMA!
Comedy-level KOMA!
Bloodz

Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Left_bar_bleue200 / 999200 / 999Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Right_bar_bleue

Male
Leo Posts : 408
Glory Points : 27530
Glory Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 am

very good thanks Z ^^ rep +
Back to top Go down
Sojiro [Mr. Otaku]
The Four Otaku Leader [Admin]
Sojiro [Mr. Otaku]

Male
Leo Posts : 447
Glory Points : 28134
Glory Rep : 24
Job/hobbies : Sketching and Graphic Designs

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Spoilers can be in spoilers...

Yush, gotta agree that this movie was more to the romance PLUS comedy part than the actual dark story.
Back to top Go down
https://asianhangout.forumotion.com
DoM!n
AH Newbie
DoM!n

Male
Glory Points : 27100
Glory Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 am

Reke [Mr. Lazy] wrote:
Thanks For not add Spoilers... I already saw it though..

I going to sue J.K. Rowling, She cant Kill Dumbledore just like that..

oh yeah thats a spoiler...

thanks for spoiling moron
Back to top Go down
satamino
Global Moderator
satamino

Male
Scorpio Posts : 111
Glory Points : 27377
Glory Rep : 30
Job/hobbies : Sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm

i didnt like the movie at all they changed some parts from the book and added some parts that i didnt even read

after i read the book it was like i only watched part 1 of the book

sure the effects were good but i didnt really like the movie overal
for the first time i was bored by a movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie   Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Z's Review On The "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asian Hangout :: General Discussion :: Offtopic :: Movie Critics-
Jump to: