The Asian Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, AND READ THE RULES!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Ranks are up!
3 Groups are open for applications...Asian Owners, The Mafia and The Ultimate GFX Group
Forum Update #5 is up in the Otaku News Room section.
Applications for Global Mods are now available at the Groupies section

Drifters-straight from the master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Glory Money Glory Money :
Drifters-straight from the master Left_bar_bleue50 / 99950 / 999Drifters-straight from the master Right_bar_bleue

Male
Glory Points : 27312
Glory Rep : 0

Drifters-straight from the master Empty
PostSubject: Drifters-straight from the master   Drifters-straight from the master EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Drifters has real potential ...it comes straight from the master so it means the art will be great...and seeing the plot ..and its potential..this manga can become the real deal...just that it worry's me that it wont be too much of a comedy ,but it may have comedy like his master piece....only at some moments
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Drifters-straight from the master Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Drifters-straight from the master Right_bar_bleue

Male
Scorpio Posts : 328
Glory Points : 27562
Glory Rep : 58
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: Drifters-straight from the master   Drifters-straight from the master EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:25 pm

can you tell whats it about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.animesupport.blogspot.com
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Drifters-straight from the master Left_bar_bleue50 / 99950 / 999Drifters-straight from the master Right_bar_bleue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drifters-straight from the master   Drifters-straight from the master EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:37 pm

no I cant...becasue it has only been 3 chapters..I can only give you little info
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Drifters-straight from the master Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Drifters-straight from the master Right_bar_bleue

Male
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: Drifters-straight from the master   Drifters-straight from the master EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:38 pm

okay, can you give me little info then?
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drifters-straight from the master   Drifters-straight from the master EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 pm

no because its still very mysterious....we at the gore and blood club panicked when we saw the first chapter..so many theories..so many deductions we blew our heads off
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
Applejuice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drifters-straight from the master   Drifters-straight from the master EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Okay xD I might read it myself then.
Back to top Go down
Bgnin
AH Gold Member
Bgnin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drifters-straight from the master   Drifters-straight from the master EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:56 pm

god damnit I told you that I am in a blood and gore club..... surprised?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drifters-straight from the master   Drifters-straight from the master Empty

Back to top Go down

Drifters-straight from the master
Page 1 of 1