Welcome, AND READ THE RULES!
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New Ranks are up!
3 Groups are open for applications...Asian Owners, The Mafia and The Ultimate GFX Group
Forum Update #5 is up in the Otaku News Room section.
Applications for Global Mods are now available at the Groupies section

Share | 
 

 The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sojiro [Mr. Otaku]
The Four Otaku Leader [Admin]
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
999 / 999999 / 999

Male
Leo Posts : 447
Glory Points : 17939
Glory Rep : 24
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : (>'.')>NZ<('.'<)
Job/hobbies : Sketching and Graphic Designs

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 am

That's like, exactly what I said.

The LEECHED zxcv's sprite and just took the head but changed the outfit.

OF COURSE you can make a sheet using a head as a base. A lot of people have done that
blank stare.!

_________________

.:► 涼宮 ハルヒ ◄:.

.:►うずまき ナルト◄:.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asianhangout.forumotion.com
kyuubinaruto123
AH Bronze Member


Glory Money Glory Money :
0 / 9990 / 999

Male
Posts : 26
Glory Points : 16792
Glory Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 am

Yeah thats true but u can't make the full private NTSD sheet from just a head but u can make a sprite from the head but not private.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reke [Mr. Lazy]
Thee Otaku Subordinate / AH Admin
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
100 / 999100 / 999

Male
Posts : 83
Glory Points : 17095
Glory Rep : 9
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : ~ its not where, it is When. ~
Job/hobbies : GFX apprentice in the day / S-Class Nin in the Night.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 am

Should I Ban Him?...

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyuubinaruto123
AH Bronze Member


Glory Money Glory Money :
0 / 9990 / 999

Male
Posts : 26
Glory Points : 16792
Glory Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Reke [Mr. Lazy] wrote:
Should I Ban Him?...
blank stare.! i only got the head that wasn't from NTSD.
and im working on the head now so don't bother me blank stare.!
and my custom head. that was just a temporary head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sojiro [Mr. Otaku]
The Four Otaku Leader [Admin]
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
999 / 999999 / 999

Male
Leo Posts : 447
Glory Points : 17939
Glory Rep : 24
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 23
Location : (>'.')>NZ<('.'<)
Job/hobbies : Sketching and Graphic Designs

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Oh bullshit.

"Yeah thats true but u can't make the full private NTSD sheet from just a head but u can make a sprite from the head but not private."

First of all, either your English is really bad, or that's really what you meant. You basically just said that you can't make a full private sheet from a head. THEY DID. The whole sheet WAS THE HEAD AND THE WHOLE BODY. THEY MADE IT JOINT TOGETHER. They make the head WITH the body all at once. There's no such thing as making a custom head and saying that that head is not part of the sheet. It was all together already, so you don't exactly make a sheet from just the head. They made the whole thing.

You can't make a sheet from the head cos the head itself is still from the sheet.

_________________

.:► 涼宮 ハルヒ ◄:.

.:►うずまき ナルト◄:.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asianhangout.forumotion.com
kyuubinaruto123
AH Bronze Member


Glory Money Glory Money :
0 / 9990 / 999

Male
Posts : 26
Glory Points : 16792
Glory Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:22 am

Sojiro [Mr. Otaku] wrote:
Oh bullshit.

"Yeah thats true but u can't make the full private NTSD sheet from just a head but u can make a sprite from the head but not private."

First of all, either your English is really bad, or that's really what you meant. You basically just said that you can't make a full private sheet from a head. THEY DID. The whole sheet WAS THE HEAD AND THE WHOLE BODY. THEY MADE IT JOINT TOGETHER. They make the head WITH the body all at once. There's no such thing as making a custom head and saying that that head is not part of the sheet. It was all together already, so you don't exactly make a sheet from just the head. They made the whole thing.

You can't make a sheet from the head cos the head itself is still from the sheet.
Yes thats what im saying.
and my english is not that bad.
now this is way way way way way offtopic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xInSaNex
Brusher Of the Grave
Brusher Of the Grave
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
100 / 999100 / 999

Male
Sagittarius Posts : 201
Glory Points : 17161
Glory Rep : 3
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 am

kyuubinaruto123 wrote:
Sojiro [Mr. Otaku] wrote:
Oh bullshit.

"Yeah thats true but u can't make the full private NTSD sheet from just a head but u can make a sprite from the head but not private."

First of all, either your English is really bad, or that's really what you meant. You basically just said that you can't make a full private sheet from a head. THEY DID. The whole sheet WAS THE HEAD AND THE WHOLE BODY. THEY MADE IT JOINT TOGETHER. They make the head WITH the body all at once. There's no such thing as making a custom head and saying that that head is not part of the sheet. It was all together already, so you don't exactly make a sheet from just the head. They made the whole thing.

You can't make a sheet from the head cos the head itself is still from the sheet.
Yes thats what im saying.
and my english is not that bad.
now this is way way way way way offtopic
the moron who got banned on ntsd doesn't have anything to say so he's trying to say this is offtopic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyuubinaruto123
AH Bronze Member


Glory Money Glory Money :
0 / 9990 / 999

Male
Posts : 26
Glory Points : 16792
Glory Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:28 pm

xInSaNex wrote:
kyuubinaruto123 wrote:
Sojiro [Mr. Otaku] wrote:
Oh bullshit.

"Yeah thats true but u can't make the full private NTSD sheet from just a head but u can make a sprite from the head but not private."

First of all, either your English is really bad, or that's really what you meant. You basically just said that you can't make a full private sheet from a head. THEY DID. The whole sheet WAS THE HEAD AND THE WHOLE BODY. THEY MADE IT JOINT TOGETHER. They make the head WITH the body all at once. There's no such thing as making a custom head and saying that that head is not part of the sheet. It was all together already, so you don't exactly make a sheet from just the head. They made the whole thing.

You can't make a sheet from the head cos the head itself is still from the sheet.
Yes thats what im saying.
and my english is not that bad.
now this is way way way way way offtopic
the moron who got banned on ntsd doesn't have anything to say so he's trying to say this is offtopic
stfu thats it im leaving this forum and ntsd they didn't unban me so i dont give a KFC! about theese forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reke [Mr. Lazy]
Thee Otaku Subordinate / AH Admin
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
100 / 999100 / 999

Male
Posts : 83
Glory Points : 17095
Glory Rep : 9
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : ~ its not where, it is When. ~
Job/hobbies : GFX apprentice in the day / S-Class Nin in the Night.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm

k, I already banned him...

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
0 / 9990 / 999

Male
Scorpio Posts : 328
Glory Points : 17472
Glory Rep : 58
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 106
Location : Sayin' Sweet GoddByes !_!
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:59 am

Now No more Spamming my Topic! Grrr

_________________

Pwnbar by rmx
Applejuice will always prevail
Www.animesupport.blogspot.com

http://justphotoshopping.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.animesupport.blogspot.com
tobi is a good boy
The Asian Owner Leader
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
999 / 999999 / 999

Male
Posts : 502
Glory Points : 17558
Glory Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Job/hobbies : Annoy Bgnin. C'mon guyz! Join me!

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:37 pm

spam Spam Spam Razz

_________________


"Tobi is a good boy"

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
0 / 9990 / 999

Male
Scorpio Posts : 328
Glory Points : 17472
Glory Rep : 58
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 106
Location : Sayin' Sweet GoddByes !_!
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:14 am

Hey! i wont alow that!!!!

_________________

Pwnbar by rmx
Applejuice will always prevail
Www.animesupport.blogspot.com

http://justphotoshopping.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.animesupport.blogspot.com
tobi is a good boy
The Asian Owner Leader
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
999 / 999999 / 999

Male
Posts : 502
Glory Points : 17558
Glory Rep : 1
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Job/hobbies : Annoy Bgnin. C'mon guyz! Join me!

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:16 pm

OMG... you reported me. I'm a mod.

_________________


"Tobi is a good boy"

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Applejuice
The Ultimate GFX Leader
avatar

Glory Money Glory Money :
0 / 9990 / 999

Male
Scorpio Posts : 328
Glory Points : 17472
Glory Rep : 58
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 106
Location : Sayin' Sweet GoddByes !_!
Job/hobbies : Tabletennis, tennis, skating, piano, violin, Basketball, iceskating, and some other stuff :P

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:05 am

i know. thats what bored people do

_________________

Pwnbar by rmx
Applejuice will always prevail
Www.animesupport.blogspot.com

http://justphotoshopping.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.animesupport.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<   

Back to top Go down
 
The Ultimate GFX Group! >>[OPEN, JOIN NOW, BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU]<<
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!
» THE ULTIMATE POKEMON QUIZ!!!
» The Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart
» Camelia flowers fail to open
» 2012 UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI STUDY GROUP EXHIBIT

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asian Hangout :: Group Treaty :: Groupies' Headquarters-
Jump to: